What is Importance of Door to Door Marketing?
Note: Door to Door Marketing means D2D in this article.
Direct marketing is that when organization directly communicate with their customers through different available channels.
D2D where companies send their promotional or marketing materials at the doorsteps of the consumers’ homes.
What does D2D marketing include?
Companies send following using D2D marketing.
- Brouchers which contains details of the company products, services, details of packages or offers by the company. It should be 1 pager or 2 pager only.
- Catalogs is the list in which products can be listed in order, contains list of products only.
- Sales Flyers; Broucher in which only sale is offered to the customers. Which could be season end sale, summer/winter sale, new arrival sale or promotional sales.
- Post cards; Companies send post cards to the customers, which can be 10 year celebrations, invitation of new product launch event, birthday wish to the important clients etc.
- Newsletters are those in which company shares the news happening around the company and in corporate world.
- Magazines; Many companies issue magazines which could be monthly, quarterly, semi annual or annual magazine.
- Companies write articles about their products, services, success stories of the employees, appreciation to the top customers and many other things related to customers.
- Product Samples; This is expensive door to door marketing type in which company share their product samples to the doorsteps of the consumers.
What is marketist door to door marketing?
We are marketing company which provides D2D marketing services in Islamabad and Rawalpindi.
First We discuss, plan and initiate the campaign accordingly at very reasonable cost.
Importance of door to door marketing:
Door to Door marketing is very important like every other type of marketing.
As Marketing company We highly recommend D2D marketing. Importance of door to door marketing is something all business needs to understand.
Of course Social Media Marketing and Digital Marketing is important in this era but here are few reasons we think
Why Door to Door Marketing is important;
- As customer if I receive any flyer or sale offer at my doorstep, I would feel special and VIP.
- I will feel honored.
- This act may make me potential client to loyal client of the company.
- Customer – Company relation is very important and via D2D marketing relationship gets stronger, customer feels special as he will think that company cares for their customers.
- This is great way of direct communication. You can get the feedback from the customer regarding your product or service via D2D service.
- Company can share new address of the office with their customers and contact details (updated numbers or emails).
- You can tell them about your new product/service launch or any upgrade in the existing product or service.
- This is the only marketing type in which customer gets to hold your offer in their hands and it has longer shelf life.
- Customer keeps your broucher and gets back to you whenever needed.
- Once 1 customer receives your broucher s/he tells to their family and friends and through this more word of mouth is generated.
- Marketist follow below model to define Why door to door marketing is important?
- New clients.
If you have any query please feel free to ask via following methods or you can also comment in the comment box.